lundi 7 septembre 2015

Getting ready for my very first travelsketching trip!!!

How exciting is that: tomorrow is the first day of my very first travelsketching trip!

I say travelsketching trip as it is my personal main goal, but I will also have to go with the flow ( I do want to have a great time no matter how it goes)...

For various reasons, I decided to go on an organized trip around Eastern Europe with my mom for 2 weeks, which is far from being sketching friendly...

But my mom has been firmly advised of my intentions and for the rest, will see ...  (but I'm quite motivated, so with a little bite a discipline, I should be able to get done the sketching I want to do!)

First stop : Montreal airport where I'll take the plane to Bruxelles Belgique! :)




4 commentaires:

  1. Have a good trip. Suggestion: Travel light and work not too large. Add color later at the Hotel if need be, you will be surprised at how much your memory will have retained re color, or just invent. Start with with focal or main interest area and work out, that way you will have sketched the essence if the bus or your mom calls you. Enjoy, enjoy, and ignore any or all of these suggestions if you wish - you are painting for yourself no one else. Raynald Murphy

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thanks Raynald! These are all great suggestions! I surely will keep that in mind :)

      Supprimer
  2. Have a great trip - I will be following along!

    RépondreSupprimer